X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy
    Here and there.
    • Oct 2011

UWS podcasts 2104-15

The weekly UWS podcasts with the guests you've been accustomed to in recent years are now only available to members of this website. You need to sign up and pay a tenner a year - money which will be used to fund all the original content on the site from Redsaway to podcasts, original web only articles to bits of information you won't get anywhere else. You can continue to listen to the podcasts via your iPhone or mp3.
  • Feckin
    I might be a spammer
    • Sep 2014

Hi, I have enjoyed your podcasts for a long time. Now I have understood that you have had to charge for it, I fully understand that and your pricing is more than fair. I have bought the the ten pound VIP membership only to keep listening to the pod, but I can't find any rss streams... I found the pods at audioboo, but no RSS to subscribe to. I'm a huge podcast follower and since I use an android device I'm using the podkicker app to subscribe to all my pods. Rantcast, Red Mancunian, Can they score et all. I would very much appreciate to subscribe to UWS as I used to, but I can't find a way to do it. I tried to install the Audioboo app and download the podcast but the app freezes all the time. Do you have any solutions?

FIXED: https://audioboo.fm/users/2758157/boos.rss
    Last edited by Feckin; 10-09-2014, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Andy
      Here and there.
      • Oct 2011

Hi Feckin. The instructions are on The Groundside forum. Seems to all be working ok and I just checked again and that still seems to be the case. Will ask about the situation with RSS.

Comment

• Feckin
        I might be a spammer
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Andy
        Hi Feckin. The instructions are on The Groundside forum. Seems to all be working ok and I just checked again and that still seems to be the case. Will ask about the situation with RSS.
        Hi Andy, Thanks i found out and posted the rss link in my original post

Comment

• mhicks
          I might be a spammer
          • Mar 2015

Hi.

I've just signed up so I can continue to listen the podcasts.

Can you tell me the best way to listen to them using the iPhone?

Many thanks.

Comment

• Po37
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by mhicks
            Hi.

I've just signed up so I can continue to listen the podcasts.

Can you tell me the best way to listen to them using the iPhone?

Many thanks.
            If you take a look at the first stickied thread in the groundside forum, its all in there.

Comment

Working...